Discover the secrets of picturesque medieval houses that seem to grow directly from the water. Take a 50-minute cruise on the Devil's Channel with a captain who will also be your guide, and discover its fascinating architecture and history.
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- 10:15 a.m., 12:15 p.m., 02:15 p.m., 04:15 p.m., 06:15 p.m., 08:15 p.m.
- Charles Bridge and the panorama of Prague Castle over the Vltava River
- Unique small bridge under the pillars of the Charles Bridge
- Grand Priory Mill
- Secret part of the Lesser Quarter
- Private and small groups of up to 25 people
- Tour commentary provided directly by the captain
At the beginning of the cruise you will pass the Charles Bridge, where you will see the beautiful panorama of Prague Castle over the Vltava River. Then you will head to the mysterious Devil's Channel – a blind stream of the Vltava. You will pass under a small bridge that crosses beneath the Charles Bridge and will reach the Grand Priory Mill, the most famous of the preserved mills on the Devil's Channel.
Inquisitive children as well as all those seeking adventure and fun are invited on the fairy-tale cruise to the Devil's Channel.
- 50-minute guided tour of the Devil's Channel
- Live commentary
Meeting point info
- PRAGUE BOATS, Dvořák Embankment, pier no. 3 under Čechův most (Čech Bridge).
Meeting point map
Know before you go
- We advise you to check-in 20–30 minutes before departure. Check-in takes place at the sales window on Pier No. 3 and closes 10 minutes before the cruise begins. You need to board at least 5 minutes before departure.
- Before each cruise, it is necessary to check-in at the sales window at Pier No. 3 (Dvořák Embankment below Čech Bridge). At check-in you will receive boarding instructions.
- Check-in closes 10 minutes before departure.
- You need to board at least 5 minutes before departure.
- All our boats sail from the Dvořák Embankment and are only a 3-minute stroll from the check-in place.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult (18+)
- Not wheelchair accessible