Discover the best panoramic views of Prague's sights from the deck of ultra-modern glass-roofed boats. You can look forward to a stylish buffet dinner and unobstructed views of Prague's sights through the glass roof or directly from the open deck if the weather permits.
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
Food and drink
- Panoramic view of Prague's monuments along the Vltava River
- Magic atmosphere of Prague illuminated at night
- Buffet dinner of Czech and international cuisine
- Live music
- Welcome drink
- Printed guide in 16 languages free on board
- Sitting in an air-conditioned lounge or, if the weather is good, the open-air main deck, which is covered with a sliding glass roof in case of rain
Enjoy a magical evening with a great buffet meal and panoramic views of the most important Prague sights, such as the Charles Bridge, Prague Castle or the Rudolfinum.
During the 3-hour cruise you can enjoy fantastic views on all sides. An unforgettable experience is passing directly under the Charles Bridge, which will be almost at your fingertips.
With a glass of prosecco that you will receive as a welcome and accompanied by music, this cruise is the perfect place for a romantic dinner or for getting together with friends.
The cruise takes place on one of the glass boats: Grand Bohemia, Bohemia Rhapsody or Agnes de Bohemia.
- 3-hour sightseeing cruise on the Vltava River
- Buffet dinner
- Welcome drink: prosecco
- Fresh bread with spreads
- Live music
- Printed guide in 16 languages (available on board)
- An interactive online guide (audio - Czech, English, German, Russian, Chinese, Spanish; text - CZ, EN, DE, IT, FR, ES, POR, RU, CHI, KO)
- Free wifi
Meeting point info
- PRAGUE BOATS, Dvořák Embankment, pier no. 3 under Čechův Most (Čech Bridge).
Meeting point map
Know before you go
- We advise you to check-in 20–30 minutes before departure. Check-in takes place at the sales window on Pier No. 3 and closes 10 minutes before the cruise begins. You need to board at least 5 minutes before departure.
- Before each cruise, it is necessary to check-in at the sales window at Pier No. 3 (Dvořák Embankment below Čech Bridge). At check-in you will receive boarding instructions
- Check-in closes 10 minutes before departure
- You need to board at least 5 minutes before departure.
- All our boats sail from the Dvořák Embankment and are only a 3-minute stroll from the check-in place.
- Please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions, we will do our best to accommodate you
- Children must be accompanied by an adult (18+)
- Not wheelchair accessible