You will simulate being the military-style air-raid or counter-terrorist and upgrade your team equipment for earned credits. The computer game shows the scenario in real-action. This game involves 4 basic missions with the possibility of upgrading your equipment.
- The famous computer game Counter-Strike in a real-life scenario
- This game involves missions like Team Deathmatch, Demolition, Hostage Rescue
- Possibility to upgrade your weapons and equipment
- Original fun for everybody
- Safety equipment
- Fully equipped facilities for players (changing rooms, bar, toilets, showers, area for spectators and, of course, free Wi-Fi
Legendary assault rifle AK-47, M4A1 which is an M4 carbine intended for special forces, sniper rifle M24, just to name a few of the available weapons that you can upgrade after your starting gun: a Glock 17. Upgrading the weapons is just one option. You can also choose to upgrade your equipment. For the points you earn, you can also get a Bulletproof Chest Protector, First Aid Kit which can help to heal your teammates or choose a heavy shield for example, to protect you from machine gun fire.
- English speaking guide
- Hotel pick up and return
- 2 hours of game-play
- Glock 17, AK-47, M4A1, MP5
- Various scenarios to choose from - bomb defusal, hostage, etc.
- Protective shield
Meeting point info
Know before you go
- Wear comfortable footwear, ideally solid sport shoes
- Then sportswear corresponding to the season
- We'll borrow everything else on the spot
- The age limit for the game is virtually non-existent, nevertheless the rule is that players under the age of 18 must have written permission from their parents
- An English-speaking guide will accompany you to this activity
- The date and time of the ordered activity may change regarding the changes in the current availability of the area
- Children must be accompanied by an adult (18+)
- Drinking alcohol during paintball is forbidden. If any of the players show signs of drunkenness, the organizer has the right to terminate the game.
- Not wheelchair accessible
PRICE BREAKS - The more you buy, the more you save