Experience the famous Prague beer culture with us! On this 3 hour tour, we take you to the beating heart of the Old Town and visit three different local pubs with great traditional atmosphere! Taste famous Czech beer, learn about long history of brewing and local drinking habits and enjoy traditional Czech food – all this with friendly and knowledgeable local guide!
Food and drink
- Visit to three different local pubs (having a glass of beer in each of them)
- Tasting a traditional Czech dish
- Enjoy a pleasant evening with a local guide
To say that the Czech Republic has a strong beer culture would still be an understatement. Famous for being the birthplace of pilsner, the country consumes more beer per capita than anywhere else in the world. Join us on our Beer Walk and let our guide convince you that the Czechs are true beer experts and beer lovers! This tour in a small group provides the traveller and beer enthusiast with a unique and high quality holiday experience.
Start from the very heart of the city - the Old Town Bridge Tower - and take a pleasant walk through the most picturesque parts of the historical city centre. Listen to interesting stories from Czech history or just enjoy a friendly chat with your local guide. Stopping at three different Prague pubs to quench your thirst with famous Czech beer and tasting a traditional dish, the small group provides a personal touch and the local feel.
Learn about the life in Prague - both in the past and present - collect the best travel tips and simply enjoy a perfect evening with our funny, yet professional guide!
- Three drinks in three different pubs
- Typical Czech dinner
- Professional guide
- Ticket to the Beer Museum
Meeting point info
- Křížovnické náměstí - by the statue of Charles IV., our guide will hold an orange umbrella.
Directions: the nearest public transport stop is "Staroměstská" (tram,bus,metro A).
Meeting point map
Know before you go
- Be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the start of your tour
- Wear warm clothing in autumn/winter time and bring umbrella in case of rain
- Bring passport or ID card with you
- Please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions, we will do our best to accommodate you
- Not suitable for pregnant women
- The minimum drinking age is 18
- Not wheelchair accessible