Experience Prague beneath atmospheric cloak of evening on a tour with the best views of magically illuminated city. Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views over Prague, see some of its most important sights as well as old mysterious corners and cobbled streets. Take the best photos from scenic lookouts and hear fascinating facts about passing sites - all this with a knowledgeable local guide!
- 07:00 p.m. 1.4.-31.10. 06:00 p.m. 1.11.-31.3.
- Spectacular view of Prague Castle from the Charles Bridge
- Relaxed walk through the mysterious medieval streets
- Breathtaking city views in a sunset and after dark
Start your tour with a romantic evening stroll across the Charles Bridge and enjoy a breathtaking panorama of the Prague Castle from the river. Marvel at the illuminated majesty of passing sites as you gain fascinating insight into the city’s intriguing historical heritage.
Take a moment to admire a monumental splendor of the gothic St. Vitus Cathedral wonderfully shadowed by spotlight and discover mysterious medieval cobbled streets illuminated by gas lamps.
Your experienced local guide will make sure that you visit the best viewpoints to take great pictures of Prague by night!
- Tram ticket
- Professional guide
Meeting point info
Know before you go
- Bring comfortable shoes
- Wear warm clothing in autumn/winter time and bring umbrella in case of rain
- Children must be accompanied by an adult (18+)
- Not wheelchair accessible