First you will visit Kutná Hora’s Sedlec Ossuary, or “bone church”, which is one of the most well-known burial grounds in the world.
- Discover Sedlec Ossuary, one of the most unique burial grounds in the world and Church of St. Barbara
- Explore the historic center of this UNESCO-listed town
- Walk along streets lined with Gothic, Renaissance, and Baroque townhouses
- Take some free time to explore the town on your own
First you will visit Kutná Hora’s Sedlec Ossuary, or “bone church”, which is one of the most well-known burial grounds in the world. Kutná Hora was once the second richest city in the Kingdom of Bohemia, because of silver mines. You will explore the city centre with the commentary of our guide.
After the walk you will have 90 minutes of free time according to your preferences.
PRICE INCLUDES ENTRANCE FEES TO: SAINT BARBARA’S CATHEDRAL , SEDLEC OSSUARY („BONE CHURCH“).
- Hotel pick-up (upon request)
- Professional Guide
- Admission to Sedlec Ossuary, St. Barbara´s Cathedral
Meeting point info
- Na Příkopě 23, Praha 1
Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes in advance. Latecomers will not be reimbursed.
If you chose to be picked up from your hotel, our staff will pick you up at the hotel's reception desk.
Na Příkopě 23, Praha 1
The tour does not include transfer to the hotel.