Do you like to experience the feeling of waves under your feet and the adrenaline rush of riding a surfboard? Come end enjoy this sensation in the Surf Arena right in Prague! Under the leadership of experienced instructors, you will master the technique of riding. You will have lots of fun and feel like a real surfer as you transition from lying on your stomach to a fast and exciting ride while standing.
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Jump on the waves far from the ocean in the Czech Capital – no matter what the weather is!
- Whether you're a beginner or an expert, enjoy the awesome feeling of surfing a perfect wave every time
- Learn cool surfing skills and tricks from the professional instructors on site
- Grab a board and ride the waves without stepping foot in the ocean!
Surf Arena is a unique space that combines the first surf simulator in the Czech Republic with a music club, bar, café and an outdoor terrace.
Surfing lovers, beginners or advanced, can enjoy riding on specially created waves, and for those who prefer sipping good coffee, you can enjoy cup in the café with a great view of the pool.
After arriving at the Surf Arena (45 minutes in advance), you will register at the reception, then you will receive introductory training, where you will learn everything you need to enjoy riding on the simulator.
The instructor will explain what you can expect from the experience, and continue into a one-hour lesson (30 minutes of bodyboarding and 30 minutes of stand-up surfing).
The easiest ride is on your belly or on your knees – body-boarding. This is how each session will start and it offers the possibility to perform a great deal of fun tricks. When surfing in the standing position it is possible to perform not only turns and classical manoeuvres but also more complicated tricks such as saltos or flips.
Two people always ride the wave at the same time and take turns with others. There is a maximum of 10 people in a group (8 people on weekends).
A video recording of the experience will be made, which will serve as an analysis of your ride and as a great souvenir, you will take home with you.
- 1 hour lesson (30 minutes of bodyboarding and 30 minutes of stand-up surfing)
- 15 minute instruction
- Leadership of an experienced instructor
- Lending of necessary equipment (neoprene, bodyboard, surf)
- Video recording of your lesson
Meeting point info
- Surf Arena Letňany, Tupolevova 772, Praha 9, 199 00
Meeting point map
Know before you go
- It is necessary to arrive 45 minutes in advance
- An experienced instructor will be with you during the whole time
- There is a maximum of 10 people in a group (8 people on weekends)
- Bring your own swimsuit, towel, flip-flops and toiletries – like going to the pool
- We provide a neoprene suit, bodyboard and surf
- Video is available after the activity
- You can buy refreshments in the Café / Bar located inside the venue
- The date and time of the ordered activity may change regarding the changes in the current availability of the area
- Not suitable for pregnant women and children under the age of 6
- Not suitable for people with back or spinal disc problems or any injuries
- Alcohol and drugs not allowed
- Children must be accompanied by an adult (18+)
- Not wheelchair accessible