Anyone who is interested in seeing the gorgeous scenery of České Středohoří (Central Bohemian Uplands) and would also like to visit our neighbouring country, can join us on a trip to the German city of Dresden.
- Marvel at the immaculately rebuilt museums of Dresden
- Learn the story of the Saxony capital, including its almost total bombing in World War II
- See beautifully rebuilt buildings such as the Zwinger Museum (the "German Louvre")
- Travel through the scenic Central Bohemian Uplands
- Enjoy plenty of free time to shop and explore on your own
Anyone who is interested in seeing the gorgeous scenery of České Středohoří (Central Bohemian Uplands) and would also like to visit our neighbouring country, can join us on a trip to the German city of Dresden. Dresden originated as a small fishing village, growing to become a spa and royal residence, to finally become the capital city of Saxony. The most important historical monuments are the Zwinger and Albertinum galleries, the Hofkirche and Frauenkirche churches and the Semperoper opera house. During World War II, the city suffered by a massive air raid that almost destroyed it entirely; however, it has been reconstructed and rebuilt.
PLEASE DO NOT FORGET YOUR PASSPORT!
- Hotel pick-up and drop off (upon request)
- Professional Guide
Meeting point info
- Na Příkopě 23, 110 00, Prague 1 (the street between Municipal House and the bottom of Wenceslas Square).
Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes in advance. Latecomers will not be reimbursed.
If you chose to be picked up from your hotel, our staff will pick you up at the hotel's reception desk.
This tour includes transportation back to your hotel.