Experience an interactive tour of Prague city centre with various figures from the past (W.A.Mozart, A. Dvorak, Rabbi Löw, Charles IV, soldier Svejk, Franz
Kafka and many others).
- Meet famous people connected to Prague history in this interactive game
- Have fun during little games at the certain stops
- Game is taking a place in Prague streets
After short briefing we divide guests into the small teams. Each team receives map of Prague, game
quiz (questions of Prague and Czech history) and digital camera. On the route
they meet various figures from the past. Those figures introduce and tell them
their story, in the end of each speech ask for more questions.
We offer W.A.Mozart, A. Dvorak, Rabbi Löw, Charles IV, soldier Svejk, Franz
Kafka and many others. Beside the game quiz, team compete in several games
such as chopping the apples with executioner, painting picture with Alfons
Mucha, mixing elixirs with alchemist or even sing a song with famous Czech
singer Emma Destin.
Meeting point info
Know before you go
- Bring comfortable shoes
- Wear comfortable clothes corresponding to the season
- Suitable for a group of 10 to 250 people
- Alcohol and drugs not allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible