Travel back in time to the past and explore Prague under the reign of the Habsburg Emperor Rudolf II! Thanks to a unique virtual reality, you can experience an adventurous walk through Renaissance Prague in 1593 and you will be astonished by the fascinating life of the city more than 400 years ago. Try to recognize some of the famous Prague monuments and while visiting the Jewish Quarter, get ready to meet the legendary Golem!
- anytime between 10:00 a.m. - 07:00 p.m.
- Unique 25-minute time travel with up to 3 other friends in one group
- 250 m2 of free-roaming hyper-reality experience in 7 different rooms with special surprises and riddles
- Soak up the atmosphere of Renaissance Prague
Enter one of the biggest virtual reality experiences in Europe and travel back in time to Prague under the reign of Emperor Rudolf II, the last Habsburg who had his main residence in the Czech capital. Back then, Prague was an important centre of European politics, culture, and science. This amazing period of its history is surrounded by many legends, including the stories about the Prague rabbi Judah Loew ben Bezalel (also known as The Maharal) who created a humanlike being from clay (called Golem) to protect the Jewish people living in the city. During the virtual reality experience, you can soak up the mysterious atmosphere of Rudolf’s Prague.
The experience lasts approximately 20–25 minutes. You can enter it in a group of 1 to 4 people at regular five-minutes intervals. Before entering the virtual reality itself, you can spend 10 minutes playing VR arcade games.
- Virtual Reality ticket
- Special 10% discount coupon to Hamleys Toy Store
- Professional Guide
Meeting point info
- Inside Hamleys Toy Shop, Na Příkopě 854/14, Praha 1 - 110 00
(Near „Můstek“ subway station – Line A and B)
Meeting point map
Know before you go
- The activity can be booked for any day of the week except Saturdays
- The opening hours are from 10 AM to 7 PM but it is highly recommended not to come in the last hour before the closing time
- For participating in this activity, you must be at least 110 cm, or 3 feet, 7 inches
- If you wear glasses, consider taking contact lenses instead
- Minimum age is 8 years and children must be accompanied by an adult (18+)
- Not wheelchair accessible