Travel Prague fast and in style with our new E-bikes, and tackle Prague’s famous hilly landscape with the added assistance of a powerful, eco-friendly motor! The pedal assisted motor means you can ride further, faster, and longer - allowing you to see more of Prague without getting too tired. You can decide between the E-City Ride Tour that is set at a leisurely pace on mostly flat terrain or the E-Castle Ride Tour which goes uphill to Prague Castle. Come, enjoy the fun and ride an E-bike with our knowledgeable guides!
- E-City Ride: 10:30 a.m.,01:30 p.m., E-Castle Ride: 04:30 p.m.
- Explore the magical and charming city of Prague on an E-bike
- Perfect for all ages and levels of fitness and easy to ride too
- Professional tour guides that are crazy about cycling, safety, and the beautiful city of Prague will make your tour unforgettable
- Choose between the E-City Ride Tour or the E-Castle Ride Tour
Travel Prague fast and in style with our new E-bikes and tackle Prague’s famous hilly landscape with the added assistance of a powerful, eco-friendly motor!
The guides are knowledgeable about many topics. Feel free to question your guide on history, nightlife, or lifestyle.
You can choose between two variations of the tour. The first tour is called the E-City Ride Tour, which covers the city center and all of the popular sights you’d want to see.
The second tour is called the E-Castle Ride; the tour takes you through the famous Letna Park to the Prague Castle and all the other interesting buildings around it.
E-City Ride Tour:
This relaxed tour covers the stunning Prague city center on both sides of the Vltava River and includes all the most popular sights. Our informative guide will show you the charming Old Town Square, the historic Jewish Quarter and Cemetery (Josefov), riverside promenades, stunning Malá Strana, lush Kampa Park, the National Theatre, bustling Wenseslas Square and much more!
E-Castle Ride Tour:
After a quick spin around Old Town Square and through the historic Jewish Quarter (Josefov), our informative guide will lead you across the Vltava River (on a bridge, of course) and then up into Letná Park so you can enjoy a grand scenic loop around and through the Prague Castle grounds. This is a more demanding tour but it is highly rewarding. Come and climb a hill with us!!
- E-Bike rental
- Tour guide
- Safety gear: helmet and handlebar bell
- Map of Prague
Meeting point info
- Královodvorská 667/5, Praha 1, 110 00
Meeting point map
Know before you go
- Your party needs to consist of at least 2 people
- Please arrive at the city bike shop 15 mins before the tour starts
- Feel free to question your guide on history, nightlife, or lifestyle.
- On the way you will have plenty of great photo opportunities
- Wear comfortable clothes and footwear, ideally solid shoes
- Available just for adults
- Not wheelchair accessible