Come and see the wonderful miniature world of the largest model railway in the Czech Republic! Hundreds of meters of track, dozens of model trains, model cars giving way at intersections, models of important buildings and places. Experience the unique atmosphere of the alternation of day and night. Over more than 3500 square meters of fun for children and adults.
- anytime between 01:00 p.m. - 06:00 p.m.
- The biggest interactive railroad model layout in Central Europe (574-square meters)
- There are 80 train sets in the model including cars, buses and even an underground train
- The exhibition also includes an interactive model of Prague at a 1:1000 scale
This permanent exhibition of the biggest model railway in the Czech Republic is located on two underground floors of the Anděl City administrative building in Prague 5 - Smichov.
Model train enthusiasts of all ages can admire the modern railway layouts, and more. Part of the Railway Kingdom, is a permanent exhibition of the history of railways in the territory of Czechoslovakia.
At the Railway Kingdom, trains operate according to a regular schedule, both, during the day and night!
This is the largest model railway in Central Europe, which simulate railroad conditions in many parts of the Czech Republic (Karlovy Vary, Pilsen, Ústí nad Labem, Liberec, Central Bohemia and the capital Prague regions) and showcases the most accurate and realistic miniature railroad system possible.
You can see the landscape of each region with perfectly executed miniatures, such as the Křivoklát and Karlštejn castles. Compare the quality of the model with reality at the Pilsen Main Railway Station or go to the hot springs along the Karlovy Vary colonnade. Adult visitors will be delighted and entertained by the details of the lives of 30,000 inhabitants in a giant track model, presented in hundreds of situations and scenes from everyday life. For tracks, there are also interactive buttons for triggering actions in the models. Start the "commuter", cut down a tree, start the performance in the circus, listen to the sound of the steam locomotive,…
The Railway Kingdom also comprises two movie halls where railway-themed films are shown. Visitors will also find a Pompo Children's Corner filled with toys, in addition to a large Lego exhibition, and various presentations, railway artifacts, and much more. All waiting to be seen and enjoyed.
- Entrance Ticket
- Brochure (available in CZ, EN, DE, RU)
- Tour Guide
Meeting point info
- The box office of Království Železnic, Stroupežnického 23, Smíchov, 150 00 Praha 5
Meeting point map
Know before you go
- Your ticket is valid for the entire day, it is possible to leave the model area, refresh yourself somewhere in the neighborhood and return
- A larger luggage must be left in the locker room by the entrance to the exhibition
- There are two relaxation zones and plenty of seating
- Baby stroller accessible
- Use of camera for personal use is allowed
- *ℹ Only valid with student ID (public transport pass) or other document that proves the study (ISIC)
- Wheelchair accessible