Meet your favourite celebrities in sports, politics, history, and cinema in the very heart of Prague. You can take pictures with your favourite stars! A newly completed part of the exhibition - Legends of Old Prague - teaches you about the medieval mysteries of the Golden City. The Wax Museum of Legends is a perfect destination for anybody!
- anytime between 10:00 a.m. - 06:00 p.m.
- See over 50 amazing wax figurines of global legends (Brad Pitt, Rihanna, Katy Perry, Jagger, Marilyn Monroe,…)
- Discover 11 of the most famous Prague legends
- Enjoy rich scenography, full of visual and audio effects
- Get your phone ready for some unforgettable selfies with your favorite stars
Prague is the latest waxworks museum from Grevin, joining their other outlets in Paris, Montreal and Seoul.
The Museum takes you on an entertaining journey through the capital's history, to discover famous people associated with the city, as well as more recent international celebrities.
You will enjoy walking through the different rooms, discovering each new era and its characters, and interacting with them. Modern audio and lighting techniques enhance the experience.
There is a historic street scene, an old Prague café, a magic laboratory, a sporting champions gallery and many more stunning scenes. Sing with Michael Jackson or move like Jagger in a flashy Hollywood ballroom, encounter Mozart aged 6 playing the piano for Empress Maria Theresa, meet Franz Kafka out for a stroll, enter the royal court of Rudolf II and meet the greatest magical symbol of the time (the Golem) and in a room at Prague Castle observe an act of defenestration, where Catholics are to be thrown from a window.
A visit to the Wax Museum of Legends is a hands-on experience. Feel free to touch the figures and take pictures with your favorite stars!
Meeting point info
- Celetná 10, Prague 1, 110 00
Meeting point map
Know before you go
- The activity can be booked for any day of the week
- The opening hours are from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. with the last possible entry at 6:00 p.m.
- You can also visit the museum of chocolate located in the same building (for an additional charge)
- Use of camera is permitted
- Children must be accompanied by an adult (18+)
- *ℹ Only valid with student ID (public transport pass) or other document that proves the study (ISIC)
- Wheelchair accessible