Visit the first entertainment center in the Czech Republic specialized in „selfie“ and enjoy being a part of the exhibition. Capture fun moments on your mobile phone, that you can share with friends, family, or on social networks. Individual scenes will give you the opportunity to travel through time and space to exotic places, historical monuments, or become part of the scenes of your favorite films. Just make sure your phone or camera is fully charged, remember to smile wide, and enjoy your visit to the Selfie Market.
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- anytime between 12:00 - 06:00 p.m.
- Become part of the exhibition, and capture fun and exciting photos
- Travel through time, around the world, or even outside of it and make the best selfies
- Be the first, be original, be the one with the best pictures on social media
- Use a free mobile app which shows you the objects in different view
A unique, interactive pop-up exhibition in the heart of Prague featuring 50 interactive units which are optimized for photo opportunities. Some of the Czech Republic's most respected sculptors, street artists, and set designers have designed scenes that reflect pop culture, fashion, life-style, nature, and sport.
In addition to scenes created by well-known artists, you will also find specially created exhibitions of selected brands. Have you ever wondered how many bubbles one bottle of champagne contains? You will find the answer to this question in an interactive scene full of shimmering beauty and joy.
There are fifty interactive scenes covering an area of 700 m2, including a small cafe with a beautiful view of Wenceslas Square.
- Entrance Ticket
- Free Wifi
- Mobile App
Meeting point info
- Václavské náměstí 837/11, Praha 1, 110 00
Meeting point map
Know before you go
- Children are welcome any time, but weekdays, weekend mornings are the most kid-friendly times
- Your visit is self-guided, so it can be as long or as brief as you would like
- Children must be accompanied by an adult (18+)
- *ℹ Only valid with student ID (public transport pass) or other document that proves the study (ISIC)
- Wheelchair accessible